The Marine Kit repairs worn out or broken sliders on heavy-duty and regular size plastic tooth zippers commonly found in boat tops, life jackets, wetsuits, and other marine gear.
Please note when purchasing:
- Missing or visibly damaged teeth on zippers cannot be repaired (most of the time, see FAQ #2 for exceptions)
- Does not repair “box and pin” at the bottom of a separating zipper (comes apart completely at bottom). In this case, the entire zipper must be replaced with a sewing machine.
- If you are not certain the right parts are in this kit, try our Zipper Wizard!
- 8 page instruction manual packed with information on zipper repair
- 5 quality replacement sliders commonly used for boating and marine gear
- 1x - #5 Coil Slider (Plastic - Single Pull)
- 1x - #5 Plastic Tooth Slider (Plastic - Single Pull)
- 1x - #8 Plastic Tooth Slider (Metal - Double Pull)
- 1x - #10 Plastic Tooth Slider (Plastic - Single Pull)
- 4x - Bottom Stops - Black
- 4x - Top Stops - Black